I have received some great topics and questions to cover this Wednesday on my webinar about webinars! I hope you will join us for an open and lively discussion about all things related to producing, administering, moderating, and presenting web events.
I will provide my insights, opinions, and experiences from 16 years of webinar use and working with clients and webinar technology companies. But even better than that, you will be able to share your own thoughts and see what your peers have to say. I will leave the chat panel open for public discussion.
Let's expand the size of the community sharing information on this webcast. Please help Tweet, Email, or notify others who work with webinars so they have a chance to participate as well.
- DATE: Wednesday, December 30
- TIME: 10am California, 1pm New York (click for time zone conversion)
- REGISTRATION: http://j.mp/wbrdiscuss
I want to reiterate that this is NOT a lead generation or marketing exercise. Your email from the registration page will ONLY be used to send you login instructions and reminders. You will not be added to any list and you will not receive any sales or marketing contacts or follow up messages. I will not be marketing my own services or those of any webinar technology or provider. I'm going to be running the session on Webinato (formerly omNovia), so if you are not familiar with that platform it's an opportunity to try it out.
Here are just some of the topics submitted so far from registrants:
- Technology/platform options, opinions, experiences
- Horror stories and lessons learned
- Recommended duration
- Use of live video and video clips
- Effectiveness of roundtable discussion format
- Webinars for software training
- Flash vs HTML5/WebRTC vs installed client
- How to compare webinar technologies
- How to failsafe a webinar
- Increasing participant engagement and interaction
- Promoting and marketing webinars
- Setting and managing participant expectations and preparation
- Tips for running a webinar by yourself
- Webinar support as a business
I'm looking forward to sharing with you and learning from our combined knowledge and experience. See you online this Wednesday!